Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Tuesday, July 15, 2008

    Are you sure you want a piece of me?

    My body says sleep but my brain says be prolific. The eternal struggle. I feel as though it's been a very long week and it only just started. 

    I've heard some new music today and I heard a song today that reminded me how much I want it. I need to find a music program that isn't Kazaa or Limewire because I don't want my computer pooched for the rest of eternity. I watched Saved! tonight and I forgot how much I love that movie. It reminds me of such a specific time in my life and how it showed one person that indie was not always shit. I like to think that I invented you. ANYWAY, the point of that was they use this Arthur Joseph song in it and the song always tugs at my heartstrings. 

    Wow. Piece of Me by Britney Spears just came on my iTunes and it took me back to February where it was a constant rotation of Blackout and Viva La Cobra. There's nothing quite like drinking champagne out of paper coffee cups in the back of a cab. It's certainly the way to do things right.

    The cards show a page six blind item for September. I can feel the excitement building in the air.

    This weekend I met the most obnoxious BC stoner and then watched The Plain White Ts. I felt bad, the crowd left after they played Hey There, Delilah. They have more than one song. True story. I definitely grinned until my face hurt at You and Me. Because sometimes that shit is just spot on. You and me, we like the same kind of music. That's why we make a good you and me. 

    No comments:

    Labels