Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Tuesday, July 29, 2008

    Go Team Hannah!

    Today I started reading “Eats, Shoots and Leaves” by Lynne Truss. I'm hoping to become a more grammatical person. It already seems very dry and witty.

    Work went well today. I found out last week that one of the co-workers I work closely with is moving to our US office. It's going to be an adjustment without Adam around but life is about adjustment. I went for a walk at noon today to get some pop from 7-11. It's nice to step outside and remember that you are more than just your awesome ability with HS codes and ability to sweet talk customs agents.  

    I had a brief moment of self-doubt this afternoon and it felt really, really terrible. But I'm trying to work through things like that so I can be a better person so I sat down and repeated in my head “This is not because you're boring or uncool or unlikeable.” Of course, admitting that on a blog makes me boring, uncool, and unlikeable. But I don't really care, because this is for me. The people who read it just get the privilege of knowing me that much better after the fact. 

    I went to The Rocket after work at got a really, reallllly sweet shirt printed. Remember Hannah? I know you guys all know who Hannah is and how she makes my days go a lot smoother with “HO NO!” ANYWAY, check this out:

    I'd like everyone to meet the Captain of Team Hannah.

    Sometimes being a girl sucks because words curve where you don't want them to.

    99, because I knew it was some really awesome hockey player's number. Turns out it was Wayne Gretzky. Meet The Great One. 

    Oh, she's just being Mindy. This is in bed, which is actually where 99% of my pictures are taken. I'm not perverted. Just lazy.

    And now I'm going to go get a really good night's sleep. But I'll leave you with this picture:

    $8.50. I won't even show you the other two I got for $4 each, you'll just die of jealousy. Well. Not over Terry Jacks, but over The Muppets and John Denver's Christmas Special.

    No comments:

    Labels