Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Friday, July 4, 2008

    Oy vey it's a been awhile. Things are a lot better on my end. The Conference 'O' Doom is over and I no longer have to meet in the boardroom for six hours out of what were turning into ten hour days. I'm grateful for everyone who kept me sane. They know who they are.

    As of right now, I'm setting a new list of goals for myself because the old ones belonged to the old blog which belonged to the old me. There are things I find more important now than getting a huge record collection or seeing a certain band a certain number of times. Like I said, this time I mean it, I'm coming clean.

    Meghan and I had Starbucks hangs last night and the newest love of my life is Venti Iced Passion Tea Lemonade Unsweetened. Sorry, guys, you can't compete. I'm in the middle of reading Mailman and I wish it would hurry up and get to something interesting. The premise sounded so promising. That's what she said.

    I have two flights coming up in two months and I'm deathly excited for both of them. Seeing someone too often spoils me but not seeing them often enough makes my heart break a little more.

    No comments:

    Labels