Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Saturday, July 12, 2008

    It always makes me feel better to know I have these kind of friends. I know, I just quoted the world's biggest asshole/sellout/best friend/heartbreaker/drama king/genuinely really nice guy on here but it's only because I really feel like I have a few friends who could be that kind of friend for me if I needed them to be.

    Tonight I got a message that said someone was feeling nostalgic a moment ago and they wanted me to be with them. When I think of Vancouver, it's always sunny and warm, even when we're getting rained on and standing in front of church doors saying Our Fathers like they make a difference. Saying September is soon is my way of keeping myself sane, didn't you know?

    You are every one of my favourite songs. You're the way my red shoes look against wet pavement. You're the perfect smoke ring. You're a perfectly clear night where the stars are shining. You're the moment where I feel infinite and insignificant all at once. You're you, and that's somehow even better than everything else.

    No comments:

    Labels