Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Wednesday, July 9, 2008

    It's official, yo. I'm going to see Motion City Soundtrack with my brother not this weekend but next weekend in Edmonton. I'm actually pretty bummed about gas prices being what they are because a half hour flight sounds a lot better than a four hour bus ride. But! It's actually cheaper for me to take the bus than drive because a tank of gas is upwards of $60 now and the bus ticket, round-trip, was $57. It would take me a tank to get there and a tank to get back. You do the math.

    I'm pretty excited about life for the next two months. Let's do the schedule:

    July 19 - 20: Edmonton for Motion City w/ Jeremy
    August 6: Warped Tour Calgary
    August 16 - 19: Los Angeles for Warped Tour and everything else that L.A. entails w/ Meghan and Maroo
    August 20: Mayhaps moving out w/ Meghan
    August 30: Oasis and Ryan Adams w/ Ryan W and Brendon
    September 11 - 15: Vancouver to see Mitchell

    Don't you wish you had my two months coming up?

    I've also, at the suggestion of Meghan, started coding my dayplanner. Yes. I'm really that lame. But it's good to be organized, and not in the "Red in the morning, yellow at lunch, blue in the afternoon" kind of way.

    No comments:

    Labels