Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Wednesday, July 23, 2008

    I think I have strep again. This is so not my lifetime. If I get strep every time I hook up, I'm going to probably kill someone. I'm compensating by laying down and sleeping. Watching a lot of TV. I finished Season 1 of Dead Like Me. Now I'm going to start in on the Season 2, then it's totally time for The Hills. I'm still bizarrely infatuated with it.

    This past weekend was Motion City and it was awesome to finally see them playing a headlining set. And I get to see them on Warped Tour. I won't go into details about the weekend, I just realize there are some things I need to change and ways I need to assert myself. This time I mean it, I'm coming clean. [While I was at the show, Jack text messaged me and it said "Someone just came on the walkie and said 'Hannah needs a new shirt' AND YOU MISSED IT!"]

    Vancouver is soon but LA is sooner and I can't wait for either one. I'm going to work my tail off tomorrow at work and I'm also going to go get myself a bus pass for August. Okay, sleep for me now. 

    No comments:

    Labels