Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Sunday, July 27, 2008

    I'm listening to Motion City Soundtrack's album and contemplating a conversation I had in the wee hours of Saturday morning. I don't know how many people listened to the last song on that album or how many people listen to that band at all, but here, have the song that is about to become the soundtrack to my life:


    And I'll do whatever it takes, even if it kills me. Pick it up, pick me out of it. 

    I know I've said it time and time again, but I mean it. Everything that came before this doesn't matter because it has nothing to do with what I'm doing now. I'm not ashamed of where I came from, I just don't want to continue down that pathway. I've slept better the past two nights than I've slept in years, so thanks. You know who you are. 

    No comments:

    Labels