Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Thursday, May 15, 2008

    I keep looking over at my suitcases like they'll unpack themselves. Too bad they won't. I love how I can wear a pair of tights for a day and manage to punch so many holes in them.

    Today was the AGM at work and I finally talked to someone about hooking up with Scott. It's kind of weird. Andrew came over and was all "How you doin'?" And Oliver just looked at me and told me that he hoped that wasn't some sort of message from Scott.

    Busy busy busy at work and not loving it. I hate going away and coming back to find everything fucked right up. But I guess that happens when you do specific things every day. That makes no sense to anyone but me. I'm in charge of documentation for the international shipments of my company. I came back to find about eight shipments stuck in customs in various countries. Unfortunately, I can't do much about them because I'm not listed on any of the paperwork. Ugh. Office space.

    I need a vacation to recover from my vacation.

    Tomorrow night [actually tonight], I'm going for Starbucks with Meghan where we will discuss her New Favourite Band, ridiculous people, and our ridiculous lives. 

    No comments:

    Labels