Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Thursday, May 8, 2008

    Oops, I kind of died on people. It's been kind of a whirlwind of flights and drinks and bands and trains and drinks and whatnot. My, where does the time go?

    Serious things have happened lately and serious things are going to continue to happen to me but I'm not going to let it get me down any longer. Damn the man, save The Empire. No, that's not a thinly veiled reference to something else. It's simply how I feel. Don't let the man get you down. When I get back, it'll be time for shit to happen and to get taken care of. Fuck the consequences for once.

    I have not changed my clothes in the past 24 hours because all girls are secretly dirty girls when they go to college. 

    I'm out and about in the greater NYC. Readysetgo.

    No comments:

    Labels