Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Thursday, May 29, 2008

    I'm kind of anal about the order of my books. They go alphabetical by author and then alphabetical by book title. Tonight, I was putting away The Zombie Survival Guide by Max Brooks and I noticed I was missing one of my Dave Eggers books. I cannot find A Heartbreaking Work of Staggering Genius! I do not know where it went, at all. I can only think of a few people I loan books to and I don't think any of them have it? If that's the case, I haven't actually had it with me for two years and it's currently sitting somewhere in my aunt's house in Edmonton. I knew living in that city for a month was a bad idea. Oh well, if I have to replace it, I have to. Shit happens. 

    I'm currently on Week 2 of my transit experiment. I'm still enjoying it, though I'm sure that will change once the weather turns nasty in the city. Today, I sat on the train and read about twenty pages of The Curious Incident of the Dog in the Night. I'm enjoying that quite a bit. I'm not sure what I'm going to go with after I read that, but it'll be amusing as well. 

    I'm slowly depleting my massive reading list. Unfortunately, it's still going far too slow for my liking. I think what I'm going to do as a goal next year is get one of those "100 Books You Should Read" lists and try to get through all hundred of them in a year. 

    Instead of sleeping, I'm blogging and looking at other blogs. I wonder what people will think in twenty years when they think about us using blogs. Will they look at it the same way I look at writing in a paper journal? That is to say, will they think it's a romantic notion but find it difficult to keep up with and ultimately impossible to commit to?

    Hm. Also, I'm avoiding the new Indiana Jones movie. I'm not into it, guys. 

    No comments:

    Labels