Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Thursday, May 29, 2008

    Last night at the theatre, we played Epic Battle With Star Wars Toys for two hours instead of being out on the floor like good managers. Blake, Deryck, and Matt showed up at the theatre around 6:30 p.m., still pretty drunk from their afternoon of playing golf on the company tab. Apparently they had to stay at the theatre until they sobered up enough to go to a goodbye party for the theatre's old district manager.

    I come back into the office around 6:45 and they've set up two tables and all three of them are picking through action figures from
    this set. Nadia and I watched them play their first round and then we joined in for the next round. We formed an alliance and completely owned the shit out of everyone else on the table.

    It helps that Blake was hammered because he'd had three drinks and he's allergic to alcohol. Highlights of the night? One of the wookies looking like Cock Knocker from Jay And Silent Bob Strike Back. Blake accidentally hitting me in the chest and Deryck saying "You shot where you aimed but you hit where you were looking", and the complete and total ownage of Matt.

    After that, we kind of puttered around being completely useless until it was time to close, at which point Nadia and I killed time between closing the day numbers-wise and closing the theatre people-wise with Brickbreaker. I'm up to 9470 as a high score and I finally got to level 16. Unfortunately, that seems to be my Everest.

    Well, I'm off to continue doing things for our marketing conference in June.

    No comments:

    Labels