Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Tuesday, May 20, 2008

    Sleepy Melinda. 

    I finally unpacked today. I love using my day off for random, unimportant shit that I should be doing other days but just can't be bothered with. Here's hoping it doesn't rain tomorrow because I don't remember where I put my umbrella and I have too much to do tomorrow to have real life get in the way. 

    Speaking of the serious business that is real life, Meghan is awesome. She smokes all the crack I give her and she indulges me in 3 a.m. hangouts. It's the only time of day that really matters. Plus, I think we both remind ourselves that we're good people. At least I hope she remembers that because she makes me remember that. 

    I'm sick and somewhat delusional. When I run fevers, I look at pictures of caterpillars and this has been no exception to that rule. Right now, I'm in love with love and the way yellow looks with blue. 

    Busy week, busy life. Hair appointment on the 31st because seriously, totally as shallow as a kiddie pool.

    All I want to do is listen to Manchester Orchestra's 'Golden Ticket' and remember that I still have a shot at life. If you haven't heard the song, I suggest you check it out. Andy fucking slays me every single day with the awesomeness of his mind. I want to bring a blanket and curl up in his head for a day. 

    Good night.

    1 comment:

    Anonymous said...

    Manchester Orchestra are amazing. :D

    Labels