Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Friday, June 26, 2009

    Books books books

    One thing I love above almost everything else is a good book. For me, finding that trade, original cover of a walk to remember made my day. I didn't seek it out, I just saw it one day. And one day I'll find the notebook, but that day is not today. Today, I'm going to pick up:

    - This Book Is Broken
    - Secrets of the Vinyl Cafe
    - How To Say It
    - Grammar Girl's Quick and Dirty Tips
    - Downtown Owl
    - The Gum Thief
    - Spanish For Dummies

    - Fallen Son: The Death of Captain America

    Good mix, I think.

    I also need to hit Shoppers on Wednesday for essentials. It's a secret 20x the points event. Whoops, spilled the beans. This morning, I bought a travel mug, finally. No longer will I waste 200L of water per coffee.
    Sent on the TELUS Mobility network with BlackBerry

    No comments:

    Labels