Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Friday, June 12, 2009

    The moral of the story? I don't like the word "ooze"


    Oh look! A present for me! I wasn't expecting anything at all from him. This is a huge shock. I can't really tell what it is because he's ace at wrapping presents. Our text exchange goes something like this:

    Melinda: What did you send me?
    Mitchell: Why don't you open it and find out?
    Melinda: Tease. My birthday isn't until Monday!
    Mitchell: Oh are you going to wait then??
    Melinda: I should!
    Mitchell: As you wish.

    During this exchange, I have opened the card. It turns out to be a Christmas card.


    AN INAPPROPRIATE CHRISTMAS CARD. Like there are any other kind.


    Awwwwwww.

    Melinda: You really are a horrible tease. Love the card.
    Mitchell: Oh you should just open it.

    So. I do.


    It's a book! I wonder what it could be. It's a mass-market, I can tell by the size. Was he unable to find "How To Win Friends And Influence People" in Trade? I know that's a favourite of his to bestow on his friends.


    It's very telling this was all I needed to identify which book this was.


    Oh. Look. A mass-market movie tie-in edition. My favourite thing in the whole wide world. That Mitchell.


    My reaction.

    Melinda: You are the worst kind of person. I love your sass.
    Mitchell: I ooze sass. I was proud of that one.
    Melinda: I'm so blogging the photo journey of that one.
    Mitchell: Yes!! Dream come true!

    No comments:

    Labels