Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Thursday, June 11, 2009

    Observations

    1. I got my last ever AP in the mail yesterday. Even though I compared seeing Blink to getting closure with that ex-boyfriend who broke your heart, I somehow think it's fitting that they were on the first cover I bought of AP and now they're on the last cover of my subscription. Pop Disaster to Comeback Kings.

    2. Last night, I had someone completely understand my distaste for deluxe edition hardcover comics. Soon, I'll be reading The Killing Joke in style. Out of print trade paperback, please.

    3. I finally saw a picture of Alan Moore. Dude needs to get over himself. He's ugly and he writes comics.

    4. Too tired for real life, but I've cut so much caffeine out of my life. I know, I'm not that bright.
    Sent on the TELUS Mobility network with BlackBerry

    No comments:

    Labels