Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Monday, June 8, 2009

    Coffee number one consumed and giving me the strength I need to carry on. Sometimes I look at my friends' blogs and realize I really am friends with such talented, creative people. If I ever wonder what I bring to the table, I try to remember that I keep them grounded.

    You know you guys are always on my mind and I wouldn't have it any other way.

    Meghan's birthday yesterday. Guys, she's OLD. She's 21 finally and what she should realize this means is that when we hit Chicago harder than a storm, we're going to be legal at any pub we go to.

    My latest score on Brickbreaker is 227480 and I have 63 lives. The game has lost the challenge for me. Also, I got Blink tickets for July and it makes me sad to think I'm saying goodbye to them. But sometimes you have to cut out the things that hurt you.

    No comments:

    Labels