Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Wednesday, June 17, 2009

    I'm so tired and sore right now. This takes me back to January where all I wanted was sweet, sweet death. All I want right now is antihistamine and decongestant. I think I'm going to be calling in sick to Chapters tonight, just based on the amount of death I feel like right now.

    Wow. Thanks to Go Fug Yourself, I just learned that Mickey Rourke didn't always look like the Stay Puft Marshmallow Man after 9 rounds with Snap, Crackle, and Pop. He was kind of hot, in a sleazy, eighties, doing-coke-off-a-mirror-in-my-office-before-that-big-meeting-with-potential-investors kind of way. He should look like that now. Maybe then I wouldn't mind when people try to tell me to watch his movies.

    Speaking of movies, I really want to see The Hangover now. Sean told me exactly how hilarious it is right now. I kind of respect his opinion sometimes. But he did cry over Marley and Me, so...

    Sleep, please?

    I almost forgot.

    Things I'm Enjoying:

    Go Fug Yourself

    White Whine

    No comments:

    Labels