Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Monday, June 1, 2009

    In two weeks it will be the anniversary of my escape from the womb. I should celebrate but I'll instead be at work, slaving away and offering books to other people. Worst of all is the fact that I'll be working with Sean, who is approximately three feet tall.

    I'm going to see Blink in July, even thought they're assholes who broke my heart and continue to do so. But come on, AAR is opening up for them! And while that's not as great as CCR, it's a start. AAR, FOB, B182. I can just make up a shot to go with each of those names and it'll be easy to get through the concert.

    I need a new bookshelf. I must remind myself of that. New bookshelf takes precedence over a new TV. Especially since I so very rarely watch TV on my TV. So. This time, I want to get the Ikea Expedit, because I like the squares. Maybe I'll even use it to divide my books into categories. While I like what Mitchell did with his, I do not have the discipline to not have all of my books displayed. I could go through and weed some out, though.

    One thing I would like to do is standardize editions. I dislike that certain trade paperbacks are bigger than other trades and I ABSOLUTELY HATE mass markets. If you want to incur my wrath, you present me with a mass-market movie tie-in edition. Sorry, I'm a little under/over-caffeinated right now.

    No comments:

    Labels